Terms of Service
- Workstack Terms of Service
The Workstack service ("Service") is provided by Workstack Ltd ("Workstack"), located at 6th Floor Cardinal House, 20 St Mary's Parsonage, Manchester M3 2LG, UK.
By using our Service, you are agreeing to these Terms of Service ("Terms"). If you are using the Service on behalf of an organization or entity ("Organization"), then you are agreeing to these Terms on behalf of the Organization. In that case, "you" and "your" may refer to the Organization.
Please read these terms carefully before you start using our Service.
- Change of Terms of Service
From time to time, Workstack may modify existing terms and/or update these terms with additional terms that apply to the Service. For example, Workstack may modify existing terms to reflect any mandatory changes to the law.
Workstack will also post notice of modification to these Terms on this page or via the email address you registered with us, Your continued use of the Service constitutes your acceptance of any changes made to the Terms.
You should discontinue your use of our Service if you do not agree with updated/modified Terms.
- Privacy Protection
- Workstack's privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when using our Service. By using our Service, you automatically agree to our privacy policies and Workstack can use such data in accordance with its privacy policies.
- Use of third-party applications
If you elect to utilize any third party application in connection with your use of the Service, by doing so you are consenting to your Content being shared with such third party application.
- Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an active account.
- If at any point you attempt to increase the number of projects or users above your current Workstack plan threshold, you'll be advised that you first need to upgrade your plan.
- Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. Any account Owner can cancel their account at any time by clicking the "Cancel Subscription" button in the Billing section within Workstack.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month or year, your cancellation will be scheduled for the end of that billing period. No refunds will be given for the remainder of the 'paid for' period.
- Modifications to the Service
- Workstack reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Copyright and Content Ownership
- You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Workstack.
- By using the Service you grant Workstack access to your project data, but in no way is Workstack responsible for this data.
- Limited Liability for Our Service
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Service is available "as is". You expressly understand and agree that:
Workstack and its service partners, licensors, employees, agents will not be responsible for any lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages under any circumstances.
Your use and/or purchase of the service are all at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" basis.
Workstack DOES NOT warrant that:
The service will meet all of your requirements at all times;
The service will be error-free and all errors in the service will be corrected;
The service will be uninterrupted.
All content downloaded, uploaded and/or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and you are soley responsible for any damage to hardware, or any loss of data.